Lo! It has arisen.

So, after all the teasers and leaks, the =][=Munda site is now live over at Tears of Envy and whilst it's not an official top-secret GW product after all, it certainly looks like it's going to be an interesting project:






I particularly like the use of objects aside from miniatures as I'm fond of a bit of further abstraction in my gaming to muddy the waters or expand things slightly, and I'll be interested to see later examples of these objects being utilised in gameplay. The design is really tight, too, in particular the above logo - the blind eye of the Adeptus Astronomica is an especially nice touch. 

3 comments:

  1. Logo looks ok, the glowing/burning effect on the letters could have been done a little bit better, but it sure looks cool! Very curious how this will go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. The first thing I thought about the proxies was could they be used to represent concealed characters? I suppose not, since they are individual to the character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'd be really interested to see how they're used as it's not made explicit in Envy's initial plans.

    ReplyDelete