FW Enforcer and Cyber Mastiff.

Superb! What an excellent miniature - and an interesting reinterpretation of the Cyber Mastiff. I hope they have this for sale at this year's Salute. I also wonder if the decision to release this miniature is indicative of some further Imperial releases further down the line: sometimes FW event only miniatures have acted as a kind of John the Baptist figure giving insight of what's coming next (Renegade Ogryn vs. DKoK, Mounted DKoK Commissar, Chaos Dwarf Enginesmith, for example) - although sometimes they're not (Thunderbolt pilot). Either way, this chap will be going straight into my Guard army and into an Inq28 Warband as soon as I get my mitts on him. 





Anyway, I've been quiet recently, no? Well, my house is falling down (literally) so I'm having to move, expect updates to be fairly erratic for the next six weeks or so, but after that, everything should start going back to normal (such as it was) shortly after that. Meanwhile, may the emperor protect. 

12 comments:

  1. Buy one for me too. (I don't want to have to pay $$$$$ on Hellbay for this simply awesome sculpt.)

    Good luck with the move, hope it's not too filled with undue stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dai - yeah, me too. Still, there aren't many things more as stressful as a house falling down so I think moving will be a doddle!

    I'll definitely pick one up for you, sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Enforcer looks great!

    Moving is terrible business. Done it around dozen times in the past 10 years. It's very stressful to think about all the little details that you have to arrange. Have strength mate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's superb, isn't it? I wonder how it'll look next to the Necromunda Enforcers and earlier Jes Arbites.

    Thanks, Ize: yes, this'll be my first move in eight years, so I'm not looking forward to it. Am consoling myself by making a list of everything that needs attention when the move's done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So... why is your house falling down?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sculpt is class. Hopefully I can come to Salute this year, provided somebody doesn't get married like they did last year.

    Offer stands if you need to store some stuff at ours for a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Tone -although if the worst comes to the worst, I can always bundle everything into my studio should I need to; looks like we've found somewhere, though.

    Mr. Phiq, I live in a very old terrace. Next door have, without planning permission, been ripping out walls, some of which are load bearing, and my whole house has shifted and everything's falling apart. Bit unnerving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and Tony, Salute is April 21st this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a cool find , This mini is superb ,

    sorry about the house , good luck with the move Fulgrim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah moving sucks, I just did it myself. Good luck with that, and I er... hope you won't be in your current house when it finally collapses.

    So that guy is for an event? I normally get the FW newsletter but I don't remember seeing him. It would be fantastic if they made some enforcers. I'm actually thinking I might just buy nothing but FW from now on, considering it's often cheaper than GW here in Australia(!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi James - sorry, your comment was floating in approval-limbo and I hadn't noticed it. Thanks - yes, me too! I've packed all the miniatures safely away, though, now, so they'll be alright.

    Yeah, the Enforcer is this year's event only FW miniature. He was hiding on the bottom of one FW newsletter a few weeks ago now. There's also a Warhammer Forge special edition miniature this year, again, too - a special edition Skin Wolf. And, yes, I don't blame you - it's shocking the prices that GW are charging in Australasia, really appalling: I genuinely don't understand their logic on that front, tbh.

    ReplyDelete