Superb Tony Ackland Interview.


This was brought to my attention today so I thought I'd repost it here.

With the twenty-fifth anniversary of the twin Realms of Chaos books later this year, Realm of Chaos blog have begun a series of celebratory posts and events, including an excellent interview with Tony Ackland, which contains a series of previously unreleased illustrations from the time. Great stuff!

Read the full interview here: http://realmofchaos80s.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/an-interview-with-tony-ackland-grand.html

The two Confrontation images in the interview aren't loading for me. If someone has them, could they forward them to me?

8 comments:

  1. Ah... the memories. My falling-apart-due-to-too-much-use copy of Lost and the damned is still on my shelf. (Some git stole my Slaves to Darkness years ago.)

    The confrontation images wouldn't load for me either. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, both my copies are falling to bits. Slaves to Darkness doesn't even have a spine any more and Lost and the Damned appears to be covered in pot noodle (!). Ah, memories.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I've just found out about the confrontation images being tempermental, so people can see them,others cannot. I' m going to re format the images in the morning to see if this remedies the problem...

    Great blog by the way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! Likewise :)

      Great! I look forward to seeing those; Confrontation is my favourite game produced by GW (for a lot of different reasons), I hadn't realised there were more illustrations out there for it, so I'm pretty excited to have found out about these today.

      Delete
    2. I didn't know if anyone even remembered Confrontation other than me, let alone had played it!

      Delete
    3. It was my fav too. Loved how indepth it was. I miss my Brats minis.... No idea why I sold them.

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see those images , nice link Fulgrim:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ta for highlighting this, not seen Tony in years

    ReplyDelete